Fellowship Training Affidavit FAQs
One of the requirements for sitting for the Subspecialty Qualifying Exam is a signed Fellowship Training Affidavit. The affidavit is signed by the Fellowship Program Director, attesting to the fellow's satisfactory competence and completion of the program.
The Fellowship Training Affidavit can be downloaded from the Resource Center for Subspecialty Fellowship Programs 31 days prior to the fellow's completion date.
The Fellowship Training Affidavit must be completed by the current Program Director as indicated on the form and returned to the Board office. Test results, which are released in September of the year of the exam, will not be released to a candidate unless the completed affidavit is received.
- Log in to the Resource Center for Subspecialty Fellowship Programs with the Fellowship Coordinator ID. If you do not have the password, please contact the Fellowship Department at the board office.
- Click on List Program Fellows.
- Click on the fellow's ABOG ID number to verify and/or edit the dates of fellowship training. If a date if incorrect, you will need to email email@example.com with the correct date.
- Return to List Program Fellows to click on the Fellowship Training Affidavit link below each fellow's name. This Fellowship Training Affidavit link will only be visible if the fellowship completion date is within 31 days.
- Print and have the form completed by the Fellowship Program Director. The signed affidavit can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 214.871.1614.