The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women’s Health, Inc. is dedicated to
improving the quality of women's health through education, collaboration, and innovation.
ABOG International is a nonprofit organization that is committed to educational and scientific purposes and to act as a medical certifying and testing entity for physicians who have completed an acceptable course of training in obstetrics and gynecology outside of the United States.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Review Committee for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Council on Resident Education for Obstetrics and Gynecology
ABMS and Other Certifying Boards
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Surgery
- Other ABMS Certifying Boards
Other Organizations Involved with Training and Certification
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- AIM - Association of State Medical Board Executive Directors
- Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- National Resident Matching Program
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology is not responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information provided by third party sources on these or any other websites.