Annual Application Period September 1 - February 1
Required Qualifications for Specialty Certifying Examiners
- Nominees must be an ABOG Diplomate in Obstetrics and Gynecology for at least five full years and be participating in Maintenance of Certification.
- Nominees may not be in a subspecialty certification process.
- Nominees must be 54 years of age or less on their next birthday.
- Nominees must be involved in undergraduate medical education (students) or preferably graduate medical education (residents or fellows).
- Nominees must be clinically active (involved in patient care at least an average of a half day per week averaged over a month).
IMPORTANT NOTE: To submit the online form required to complete the self-nomination process, self-nominees will need to upload a photo, a CV in PDF format, plus a completed Examiner Endorsement Form. The endorsement form will be provided in the self-nomination process.
The application will open on September 1 and will be available on this page.