You must agree to the following terms of agreement and sign and date this form below. Your signature indicates that you have read and agree to these terms:
1. I understand that all of the test materials used in ABOG examinations are copyrighted.
2. I understand that I may not provide any information before, during or after the examination concerning the content of the examination including, but not limited to, test items and cases, to anyone, for any reason, including, but not limited to, anyone who is scheduled to take the examination or may be eligible to take the examination; to any formal or informal test preparation group, service or company; or to any person representing a company or other entity that provides courses, practice tests or other study material for the examination.
3. I understand that I may not reproduce and/or distribute any examination materials, by any means including memorization, recording, internet or other method that would allow any other individual, company or organization to recreate, in whole or in part, any test questions.
4. I agree that during any ABOG examination I will not have in my possession any notes, papers, study materials, formulas, pens, pencils, cellular telephones, photographic equipment, or recording devices. I will not have any type of electronic device that could provide information that could be used to answer questions on the examination. I further agree that if I am discovered to have any such device in my possession during the examination, the test will be immediately halted, and I will not receive a grade for the examination.
5. I agree that if anyone observes any action of mine that may be interpreted as violating or potentially violating test administration rules, the test will be halted immediately, and I will receive no grade for the examination.
6. I understand that if I violate any part of this agreement my test results will be canceled and that I may be subject to further sanctions and/or legal action and I will not be allowed to re-apply for the examination for a minimum of three years.
7. I understand and agree that if the ABOG discovers that I have violated any terms of this agreement after I have been awarded Diplomate status, such status will be revoked.
8. I agree that, if requested, I will fully participate in the investigation of any suspected violation of the contract of agreement with any candidate and ABOG.
9. I attest that since the date of my application and to the day of my examination, I have had no limitation or suspension of hospital privileges, substance abuse offenses, or suspension, revocation or restriction placed on my license to practice medicine in any state or country.
10. I agree the ABOG is authorized to make my name and business address available on request to the public including, but not limited to, hospitals, insurers, agencies of government, specialty societies, lay persons, my Program Director(s) and/or the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
11. I agree that de-identified results of my examination may be used for research purposes by ABOG.
12. I agree that my results may be released to my program director by name.
13. I understand and irrevocably agree that, if I am certified as a Diplomate of the ABOG, the ABOG is authorized to provide my name and business address for publication in or by the following: Obstetrics & Gynecology, The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Directory of Medical Specialists, the American Board of Medical Specialties Directory of Certified Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Directory of American Medical Association. In addition, my name and business address will be forwarded to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.