If your program was recently accredited by ACGME and you have not received your program's ABOG login information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your ACGME program number.
- Registration starts after you have accepted a fellow (earliest registration date is October 1 for the next academic year).
- The deadline for registration is 90 days prior to the commencement of the fellowship (e.g., April 1 for a July 1 start date).
- If a fellow completes their fellowship training without being registered with ABOG, they will not meet the eligibility requirements to sit for the Subspecialty Qualifying and Certifying Exams.
- Only register fellows who are eligible to be certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by ABOG after the completion of the OB GYN residency (See Specialty Qualifying Exam and Specialty Certifying Exam for eligibility requirements). Any other fellows are considered non-candidate fellows and must not be registered.
- Enter the incoming fellow's ABOG ID. (Residents are required to be entered into the ABOG system at the beginning of their residency, so they will have an ABOG ID). If you do not have an ABOG ID, contact the resident. ABOG cannot provide this information.
- Enter the expected start date.
- If the resident will be a Combined Specialty/Genetics trainee, answer "yes"; otherwise, leave "no".
- Enter the expected end date.
- Click "Confirm Add".
- Please wait 15 minutes for this person to appear on your fellow list.
Trainees in a combined program must be registered prior to the first year of training regardless of whether they start in the Genetics Residency of the Subspecialty Fellowship. Also, these trainees are required to be registered with the ABMGG by completing a Trainee Information Form.
|Fellow Registration Due for July 1 Start Date*||April 1|
|Annual Report Open||April 15|
|Fellowship Training Affidavit Available for Fellows Graduating June 30**||May 31|
|Annual Report Due||July 15|
|Fellow Registration for Next Academic Year Open||October 1|
*Fellows must be registered no later than 90 days prior to beginning their fellowship.
**Training affidavits are available 31 days prior to scheduled date of fellowship completion. Fellows must complete their training by September 30 to meet the requirements for that year's examination.
|2020 Subspecialty Certifying Exam Application Open||May 1|
|Last Day to Apply for Subspecialty Certifying Exam with No Late Fee||May 31|
|Fellowship Training Affidavit Due for Fellows Completing the Qualifying Exam*||June 22|
|Subspecialty Certifying Exam Application Final Deadline||June 28|
|2020 Subspecialty Qualifying Exam Application Open||September 17|
|Certifying Exam Fee Due (if application is accepted)||September 30|
|Last Day to Apply for 2020 Subspecialty Qualifying Exam with No Late Fee||October 18|
|2020 Subspecialty Qualifying Exam Application Final Deadline||December 18|
*Examination results will not be released to the candidate unless the completed affidavit is received.
|Annual Report Late Fee (after July 15)||$250|
|Qualifying Exam Application||$1,945|
|Qualifying Exam Application Late Fee (October 19 - November 18)||$320|
|Qualifying Exam Application Late Fee (November 19 - December 18)||$815|
|Certifying Exam Application||$1,080|
|Certifying Exam Application Late Fee (June 1 - June 14)||$310|
|Certifying Exam Application Late Fee (June 15 - June 28)||$780|
|Certifying Exam Fee (if application is accepted - Fellow notification in September)||$1,210|