Applicant must agree to the following terms of agreement and sign and date this form below. Your signature indicates that you have read and agree to these terms:
1. Applicant understands that all of the assessment and exam materials used in ABOG Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process are copyrighted.
2. Applicant understands that he/she may not provide any information before, during or after the MOC article-based assessments and/or the MOC secure, written examination concerning the content of the examinations including, but not limited to, test items and cases, to anyone, for any reason, including, but not limited to, anyone who is scheduled to take the examinations or may be eligible to take the examinations; to any formal or informal test preparation group, service or company; or to any person representing a company or other entity that provides courses, practice tests or other study material for the examinations.
3. Applicant understands that he/she may not reproduce and/or distribute any examination materials, by any means including memorization, recording, internet or other method that would allow any other individual, company or organization to recreate, in whole or in part, any test questions.
4. Applicant understands that if he/she violates any part of ABOG’s rules and regulations his/her test results will be cancelled and may be subjected to further sanctions and/or legal actions and will not be allowed to reapply for the MOC process for a minimum of three years.
5. Applicant agrees that if requested, he/she will fully participate in the investigation of any suspected violation of ABOG’s rules and regulations.
6. Applicant agrees the ABOG is authorized to make his/her certification status, name and business address available on request to the public including, but not limited to, hospitals, insurers, agencies of government, specialty societies and lay persons.
7. Applicant agrees that de-identified results of his/her examinations may be used for research purposes by ABOG.
8. Applicant understands and irrevocably agrees that as a Diplomate of the ABOG, the ABOG is authorized to provide his/her name to the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).