Find a screening program near you
CDC's National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) provides breast and cervical cancer screenings and diagnostic services to low-income, uninsured, and underinsured women across the United States.
Are you eligible for free or low-cost screenings?
You may be eligible for free or low-cost screenings if you meet these qualifications:
- You have no insurance, or your insurance does not cover screening exams
- Your yearly income is at or below 250% of the federal poverty level
- You are between 40 and 64 years of age for breast cancer screening
- You are between 21 and 64 years of age for cervical cancer screening
- Certain women who are younger or older may qualify for screening services
Who to contact
Content last updated December 16, 2019