Focused Practice Designation
Currently ABOG has one focused practice designation available in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.
Click through for specifics about:
- Candidate requirements, application process, exam content, plus general information
- Deadlines and fees
- Exam content and conduct
- Length of Designation and Re-Application
- Maintenance of Certification for PAG
- Case logs
- Committee Members
- FAQs for PAG
Important Information for PAG Candidates
The process for Focused Practice Designation in PAG by ABOG is voluntary.
- If you're a potential candidate for Focused Practice Designation in PAG, you are responsible for completing the application online via your personal page through the ABOG physician portal, submitting all materials to ABOG at the time they are requested, and meeting all deadlines.
- ABOG will make the final decision concerning your eligibility for admission to the exam.
It's your responsibility to be aware of the current requirements for Focused Practice Designation in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (PAG).
- ABOG does not assume responsibility for notifying you of changing requirements for admissibility to any of its examinations or pending loss of eligibility.
- You must meet the requirements published in the Focused Practice Designation in PAG Bulletin for the year in which you are to take an exam.
Focused Practice Designation in PAG is time-limited.
- You must enter the PAG Focused Practice Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program in the year following successful attainment of focused practice designation and successfully complete all assignments to maintain focused practice designation.
- If you hold a non-time-limited certificate in Specialty Obstetrics and Gynecology, you must enter the PAG MOC process to maintain Focused Practice Designation.
Fees must be paid by credit card through the ABOG website and are only payable in U.S. dollars.
Deadlines are based on receipt of the information in the ABOG office. It is your responsibility as a candidate to monitor and meet all deadlines.